Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Wednesday!

October 15, 2008 High clouds and fresh snow!

To all of our many Friends!
I'll learn eventually, how to do a picture for this blog. I just wish you could see what we are seeing as we look into God's creation in this October/Winter scene from Twin Lakes, just a couple of miles outside of Wasilla, AK. Everyday the skies and the weather have been different...sort of like walking with the Lord! Every day with Him is different and new!

David "got me" in my reading this morning. "The Lord looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God." Psalms 14:2

What a great word to think through and meditate on for today. "Do I understand?" "Am I seeking God...truly?" I could keep running on what I have known all of my life but that wouldn't be "seeking" that would be "coasting!" In these days in my life I want to fully and completely understand that the Lord loves those who "seek Him!" So what that means is I (we) will seek the Lord...purposefully and with great diligence!

Prayers as you also seek Him!
Graydon and Judy

3 comments:

CarJax said...

That is such a "good word" Graydon. Thanks for sharing it on your blog. Blessings (& looking at winter through my window too)...Jax

Nicole and Narindra in Madagascar said...

Graydon and Judy,

I really enjoy trecking this journey with you!

I pray that we all would seek the Lord with that same diligence you were talking about. Yah David!

~ Nicole

Unknown said...

Hi Graydon and Judy,
So wonderful to hear you've been properly greeted by some "Welcome to Alaska Snow!" Take it easy on those icy roads though...you know those "California drivers" have trouble when it "sprinkles".

We are looking forward to reading about this next phase in your lives and watching it all unfold.

Blessings to you both! We miss you!
Karen, Michael and Riley Tomita