Monday, November 9, 2009

Flying home!!!

Dear Friends,

It has been a good "run" but a long "run!" Judy and I left for Thailand September 24th. That was a great trip. I landed home for a couple of days then headed out for Alaska. I am returning today, November 9th. Essentially from the 24th of September to the 9th of November I have been living out of my suitcase...and it all has been good!

Here is the deal. When you are doing what you believe God has called you to do the days and the miles all run together and you really do not notice! You don't notice that you are living out of a suitcase- until maybe the day you head home...like today! And then you notice. But then that is only for a day and then you are home!

This Alaskan trip has been over the top. The only way it could have improved was if Judy had been able to make the trip with me. I was so warmly greeted everywhere I stopped. It hardly seems like seventeen years have passed since we lived in this "Great Land!" The Body of Christ- that is, the part I visited, is doing amazingly and wonderfully well! Churches are growing. Peoples lives are being changed. A view for the world is evident in the lifestyles and the choices of the people. And folks are being impacted all the way from local cities and towns here in Alaska to around the world. I was truly blessed.

As I shared the STADIA INTERNATIONAL-JONATHAN PROJECT story, people were moved. Planting multiplying churches in very difficult unreached people groups truly resonates with the Alaskan mindset. I anticipate much fruit from the efforts of these past three weeks as people begin to pray and adopt unreached people groups around the world.

Last post I spoke of 100,000 house churches started over these next five years. I am even more energized by this very real objective as people join the team in prayer and support. Once again if you would like further information please be in contact.

That is all for this post as I head in to Anchorage to catch a plane and return to Southern California.

Blessings,
Graydon Jessup
714.488.7922
gjessup@stadia.cc
graydonandjudy.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/graydon.jessup

1 comment:

CarJax said...

Hi Graydon (& Judy), It was great to see you again and hear about the Jonathan Project. Thank you so much for sharing the vision with us. Blessings onya, Jax