Sunday, May 23, 2010

A New Week

Dear Friends,

This week continues to be a travel week.
  • I'll be speaking to a Mission's group at William Jessup University in Rocklin, CA this Monday evening the 24th. It is a great opportunity to talk about the JONATHAN PROJECT.
  • I'll be back in So Cal during the week.
  • The weekend of May 30th I will be preaching at ADVENTURE CHRISTIAN CHURCH in Rocklin, CA, in all of their services. You can check their web site for service times.

This JP is multiplying and expanding. If you would like to know more be in contact. I would be blessed to come speak at your place or to any people you would have for me to meet. If you are interested in world change- especially to the least reached people groups on the planet- then we need to talk because you CAN make an eternal difference in ways you possibly do not even realize.

That is it for this post! I look forward to hearing from you.

Prayers,

Graydon Jessup

graydon.jessup@gmail.com

714.488.7922

No comments: