Monday, March 23, 2009

First official travel

Dear Friends,

Once again, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

I begin a trip near the end of this week. This trip will take me through California, Nevada, Idaho, Washington and Oregon. Here are some objectives for the trip:
  • Meet with individuals interested in the JONATHAN PROJECT.
  • Present this "multiplying church movement" to interested churches.
  • Establish new friendships and networks.
  • Focus in on new church plants, especially as they begin to develop their Global Initiatives.
  • Share the opportunities with already established churches.
  • Generally be a good Ambassador for the STADIA INTERNATIONAL-JONATHAN PROJECT Ministry.

I am really looking forward to telling the story! As I mentioned in last week's blog, everytime I tell it I get excited all over again! To be a part of a "multiplying church movement" among unreached people groups...at this season of my life...is truly a thrilling adventure!

Feel free to be in contact: graydon.jessup@gmail.com or call 714.488.7922. Let's collaborate and see what God is up to...then join Him in what He is doing!

Prayers and blessings,

Graydon and Judy Jessup

1 comment:

CarJax said...

Blessings to you as you travel and make God appointed connections with people in the states you are visiting. And thanks for keeping us updated! Joyfully, Jax