Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Day

Dear Friends,

It is a new day as we head into the Fall. Judy and I have two ministries we are working on: THE JONATHAN PROJECT and HEART AND SOUL90. Both are directly focused on reaching the least reached for Jesus Christ.

I just returned from an incredible experience in Kentucky, with men and women who we were able to train in the JONATHAN principles of planting multiplying churches among least reached people groups. These amazing folk are headed into some of the most politically/religiously explosive areas currently on the planet. These modern day PAUL'S are carrying the message of love, grace, forgiveness and truth to men and women who have never heard the story! Their lives will be on the line...literally.

As I said in my Face Book post, if you would like to know more specifics I would be happy to send the info to you via email. You just need to hit me with that request.

I'll keep you posted.

Blessings,

Graydon
714.488.7922
graydon.jessup@gmail.com
graydonandjudy.blogspot.com
facebook.com/graydon.jessup

Next preaching dates:
August 21/22, THE ROCK, Fullerton, CA http://www.gototherock.com/
August 29, Mission Viejo Christian Church, Mission Viejo, CA http://www.mvcchome.org/

No comments: