Monday, August 30, 2010

It is already happening!

Dear Friends,

I mentioned in my last blog that we had trained some amazing people! Guess what! Fruit is already being born by those trained.

I cannot mention the nation nor the people group due to increased violence and mayhem! All of you reading this understand. I wish I could specifically write names and places as you would be so amazed and overwhelmed. But since I cannot be specific then you will have to be "amazed and overwhelmed" by an act of faith...in what I am telling you!!!

A key component of our training is to help GLOBAL JONATHANS get their arms around the concept of small groups. The geographical places where we plant multiplying churches are violently opposed to anything that would even suggest a "church" or to anyone who might use the name of "Jesus Christ!" This story is brief and short so hang on!

So one of our students returned to the nation God called him/her to serve. Within one week twelve small groups were established where worship would happen and teaching Jesus would take place...every week! This happened in one week. These groups will multiply and the witness of Jesus Christ will go forth from the nationals in that nation. If I told you the place and the people you would "praise the Lord!" HE works in the difficult places and this place is difficult!

This was a testimony to me of what can happen when the Gospel is preached, when Jesus is exalted, and when messengers love the Lord more than life itself!

Thanks for all of your prayers and support!

Graydon Jessup
THE JONATHAN PROJECT
714.488.7922
graydon.jessup@gmail.com
graydonandjudy.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/graydon.jessup

2 comments:

Designer said...

How wonderful to hear what God is working on and how people are joining God in His work. May God continue to bless you guys in all that you do

Debbie said...

I have goose bumps!How amazing is our God. Praying for all the Jonathans.